Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

четвъртък, 25 май 2017 г.

5 in 5 - May 2017 - Morning


 
1. Choose a location. 
2. Have your camera ready.
3. Set a timer for 5 minutes (I use my mobile phone).
4. Take as many photos you can until the time is up.
5. Choose 5 photos to download and share by using the link tool below.
Challenge:
On my way to work - 1


Today the school is empty - students relaxing on holiday two days - May 24th and May 25th.


***
 Hello. This is the last day for Sandie's challenge - "5 in 5".
Promises are promises and  I'm here with my 5 pictures.
 I had an idea to photograph May 24- th
Day of Slavic alphabet and literature, but yesterday it rained almost all day.
 Today, on the way to work, I made 5 photos. That's it.
This week we notice  three years without my mother in law - Liliana Venkova.
 
            Здравейте. Това е последният ден за предизвикателството на Sandie - " 5 in 5".     
        Обещанията са си обещания и ето ме с моите 5 снимки. Разбира се, аз изчаквах - имах желание да снимам 24 май - Празника на славянската писменост и книжнина, но вчера валя почти цял ден. Снощи направих пет снимки вкъщи - домашна атмосфера, но при прехвърлянето им нещо се случи и две от тях се загубиха. Затова днес, на път за работа, щракнах нови 5 снимки. Това е. 
           Тази седмица ние отбелязваме 3 години без моята свекърва - Лиляна Венкова.

***
On my way to work -2
/ With these pictures I show my tests for the best 5 in 5./





8 коментара:

  1. I love how you shared your walk to work Borqna, it is a lovely idea. Sorry to hear that your original plan was thwarted by reason, but you turned out round nicely with these photos. I like the flowers and wire too. Geometric shapes always interest me and I like the idea of taking photos of the same th going from different angles and perspective. It offers so much, as your photos of the flowers show. It is nice to remember your mother in law. People pass from our lives but they stay with us in our memory. Thank you for taking part, I always look forward to your posts.

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Thank you very much for your lovely comment!
      Your challenge is one of my favourite challenges!

      Изтриване
  2. Hello, thank you for visiting Crafting With Jack and putting a side link to the global prayer cards. Love the roses, we call them dog roses as they are usually growing in the wild. I am always taking pictures of things that have great shape or texture. You have some interesting links so going to explore:)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Lovely photos Borqna. They make me yearn to visit you again xxx

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. Love all your photos and beautiful dog roses they have a very fragrant scent too
    Carol x

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. Great photos Borqna - I really love that wall painting :-)
    I wish you happy memories of your Mother in law xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ОтговорИзтриване