Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

сряда, 14 февруари 2018 г.

5 in 5 - February 2018 - II



 
1. Choose a location. 
2. Have your camera ready.
3. Set a timer for 5 minutes.
4. Take as many photos you can until the time is up.
5. Choose 5 photos to download and share by using the link tool below.
Challenge:
On Sunday was a cold snowy day -
I didn't show my nose outside. But my son decided he would go outside.
 I asked him to take some pictures specifically for this challenge. 
The author - selfie
N1  - "selfie" Vladimir
 N2 - The Military Club
 N3 - Russian Church
 N4 -
the intersection of the Boulevard "Tsar Liberator" street. "GSRakovski"
 N5 - St. Alexander Nevsky Cathedral
***
 

2 коментара: